The 5 Most Common SMART Repairs
SMART repairs, or small, medium repair techniques, are a great way to repair all of the little imperfections that have built up on your vehicle over the years and make it look new again. Not everyone can or will perform these repairs. Only trained technicians with specialized tools will perform the SMART repairs on your vehicle. It’s best to find a body shop that specialized in SMART repairs, so you can be sure they have the experience to do the job right. Look below to see 5 of the most common SMART repairs you can have completed on your vehicle.
- Alloy Wheel Repair- Over time you can start to see scuffs and scratches appear on your allow wheels. While this doesn’t affect how your vehicle performs, it does affect the appearance. Everyone wants their vehicles to look as nice as possible. Getting this simple SMART repair done will make sure that your vehicle looks its best.
- Paint Damage- It’s really not difficult to get slight paint damage on your vehicle. Scratches and chipped paint can occur easily. If a branch on a tree scrapes against your vehicle or someone opens their vehicle door too far and nicks the side of yours, the paint will more than likely be damaged. A SMART repair technician can easily repair the paint damage without the need to repaint your entire vehicle.
- Dent removal- There are so many ways you can get minor dents and dings in your vehicle. Maybe you hit a stray basket at the grocery store, or you weren’t able to cover your vehicle during that last hail storm. Whatever the reason, a SMART repair technician can remove the dents with the least amount of impact on your vehicle. Many times they can even remove the dents without having to touch up your paint.
- Trim/Seat Repair- The interior of your car probably doesn’t see as much wear and tear as the exterior since it’s not exposed to the forces of nature or other drivers. However, it’s not uncommon to get small scratches on the dashboard or a small tear in the upholstery. There are a variety of SMART repairs that can fix these repairs and many others related to your vehicle’s interior seating and trim.
- Plastic Welding- This is a popular repair since there are many plastic parts on your vehicle that can be damaged. One of the most common plastic parts is your bumper. It’s very easy to end up with little dents in dings in your bumper. Rather than spending the money to replace the entire bumper, SMART repair technicians use special plastic welding tools and repair the dent itself. The same goes for other plastic components on your vehicle.
These are just a few of the SMART repairs you can get done on your vehicle. They are a great way to make your personal or company vehicle look new again. They’re also the best choice for repairing lease or rental vehicles and avoiding the high costs that the rental or lease company will charge for the damage. All of the services above, plus many others, are offered at LVV Services in South Wales. If you live in Cardiff, Newport, Swansea or any surrounding area, LVV Services is where you should take your vehicle. They specialize in SMART repairs, provide excellent service and offer great prices.